Question Maybe I am going blind, but how can I set Vivaldi to do this?

Vivaldi
5 Replies 1,213 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

Morro

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
I was looking at Vivaldi again, after a very long time. And at first I was annoyed I could not import the settings and such from brave. Then I remembered I have Braves appdata folder in ESETS folder guard. :rolleyes:

But I could not find a way to get the extensions to show up next to the address bar like in Brave?

Schermafbeelding 2025-03-26 191605.png


Tried dragging the extensions button to any of the bars, but nothing happens. With my luck I am most certainly overlooking some setting or such?
 
Currently, I don't have Vivaldi on the system. The extensions should automatically show up next to the address bar. Check the extension "toggle" option in settings. "Search" for extension in settings.
 
All I get when searching for extension (Or extensie in Dutch.) is this, why do I not see a way to toggle that button!?

All results for search extension but in dutch.jpg
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top