Expired McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2014 1 Year Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

seanknw

Verified
Dec 11, 2013
i use proxy, I add first 6 months version, after i will try bought 12 months I entered the code 2Y3DD584AY6C4F0C and
Sorry, your promo code is invalid.

vertilo

Level 1
Verified
Sep 30, 2013
i use proxy, I add first 6 months version, after i will try bought 12 months I entered the code 2Y3DD584AY6C4F0C and
Sorry, your promo code is invalid.
I repeat. Promo Code valid. Key received without difficulty. Use proxy US. clean cookie and use the country selection USA.
I did now....

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You have to enter valid payment details.I am not a fan of doing that $0 balance or not on a card.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Us proxy go Here
Global Proxy go Here
Change suffix eg: /US/ >>> /DE/ (German Proxy)
(To have other Country- Proxy)

Enjoy. McAfee....

dhul.karnain

Level 2
Verified
May 21, 2013
It's terrible advice to suggest someone use their real credit cards details through public 3rd party proxies, no matter what the balance is on the CC. That way you're just asking for trouble and identity theft.

I'm from Europe and received my key without going through any proxy at all.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.