Expired McAfee AntiVirus Plus 6 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I m now using it.

It is great at performance,very good at detection.I should confess,it s far better than what I thout about.

I am using it myself right this moment on my Windows 8.1.1 machine and yes it is lighter than any other AV I have used yet on the system and believe it or not my reboot time is actually quicker than any other antivirus suite I have used on this system also.

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
the only issue I ve found is that sometimes hidden files are shown....I m not sure this is because of McAfee but this problem is coming up after my installataion.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
For a free trial version of McAfee AntiVirus Plus 6 months, follow these steps:

1. Go to the promotions page and click "Download".
HERE

2013-06-22_102859.png

2. Register the new account by selecting Create Your Account> fill out the form> Place My Order.
3. Activate your account by reference sent by e-mail.
4. Download McAfee AntiVirus Plus and establish a comprehensive anti-virus protection for 6 months for free, using the account information

Thank you very much for sharing this information BoraMurdar! The funny thing is I just bought a new PC a couple days ago because my old one tore up, the new PC came with this software on it, but it was only a 30 day trial. This was perfect timing for me, now I have 6 months trial time. Thanks again!

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
McAfee VirusScan Plus - 180 days Free protection

Acces this page:http://home.mcafee.com/root/landing...07&cid=55697&culture=en-US&legacylangcd=en-us
Next click “Download” button and install the software. The license key is included!

How it works:
1)Go to the page and click "Download"
2) Register the new account by selecting Create Your Account> fill out the form> Place My Order.
3) Activate your account by reference sent by e-mail.
4) Download McAfee AntiVirus Plus and establish a comprehensive anti-virus protection for 6 months for free
That's it !

untitled-png.8017

Features:
  • Anti-virus, anti-spyware, and SiteAdvisor protect you from malicious software
  • Firewall blocks outsiders from hacking into your PC
  • SiteAdvisor UNIQUE! rates web site safety before you click with red, yellow or green colors
  • Online account management lets you easily add other PCs to your subscription
  • QuickClean safely removes junk files that slow your PC and take up space on your hard drive
Thanks friend, enjoy with the software!

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Extended McAfee VirusScan Plus with 12 extra months

How it works:

To receive 12 extra months of McAfee AntiVirus Plus for free, follow this three simple steps:
1.Cut and Paste the following Promo Code in the shopping cart - promo code:
Code:
2Y3DD584AY6C4F0C
2.Log in to your McAfee Account
Use the email address and password information you provided to the Office Depot Tech Depot Services representative
3.Enter your credit card and billing information
This information will be kept securely on your account so you can easily renew your subscription each year.

Note:
Now, you have twelve extra months free of McAfee security for your p.c., with continual data updates and product enhancements as they become available

Last edited:

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
It's light on RAM ?
It certainly runs light. Uninstalled Panda Antivirus Free and installed this a week ago. Browsing seems faster. Microsoft opens fairly quickly and other programs. No slowdowns at all. For free Panda runs great, and I would choose free over paid, but I will most likely keep McAfee for the full 6 months. I'm sure some AV's provide better protection, but I'm also running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro, and again no slowdowns, so for now McAfee is a keeper. Pleasantly surprised with everything so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manzai

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.