Unlimited Giveaway McAfee Endpoint Unmanaged client - no term limits

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6131
How to get a license
Get it from [URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6131']McAfee Endpoint Security[/URL]
Extract the components you want to install , run setup, install,done .

davisd

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2019
Anyone mind telling what's the latest version of MES and link to it if there is one available? I actually resolved my update issues of the client after disabling "Self Protection" in settings > common > show advanced, before it didn't want to update as some of the files/zip packages couldn't been verified. Right now I am not sure if those are the latest versions of the installed modules or I am running older ones.. :unsure:
1.PNG

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
I just downloaded the application and indeed it does say trial. Also it doesn't have the adaptive threat component as shown in the guide, was this removed? Other then that it works like a charm!

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

I just downloaded the application and indeed it does say trial. Also it doesn't have the adaptive threat component as shown in the guide, was this removed? Other then that it works like a charm!
Which guide, are you talking about my guide?

You should not use McAfee ENS as a primary AV without the Advanced Threat Prevention Component. Try redownloading the setup and look for the component with the same name. Rerun setup and check whether component is available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Which guide, are you talking about my guide?

You should not use McAfee ENS as a primary AV without the Advanced Threat Prevention Component. Try redownloading the setup and look for the component with the same name. Rerun setup and check whether component is available.
The issue was the guide shows Adaptive_Threat_Protection_10.7.0.xxxx.x_client.zip and in the archive it is named HostATP 10.7.0 Build xxxx Package #8(client).zip. Supposedly the trial lasts 60 days, has anyone's trial expired and the app stopped working yet?

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

The issue was the guide shows Adaptive_Threat_Protection_10.7.0.xxxx.x_client.zip and in the archive it is named HostATP 10.7.0 Build xxxx Package #8(client).zip. Supposedly the trial lasts 60 days, has anyone's trial expired and the app stopped working yet?
It looks like the component archive has now been renamed. Thanks for reporting that. It was all correct at the time of writing (2 months ago).
The trial doesn't expire.

Jagannath

Dec 11, 2015
Looks like the trial does expire… mine did today

Walpole

Mar 19, 2022
Hi Forgottenseer, your guide seems to have a disappeared. Are you able to provide me with a copy? Many thanks.

Walpole

Mar 19, 2022
It doesnt seem as though forgottenseer is a member here anymore - the date and number of posts under the avatar are missing ? Perhaps there is an archived page of the guide that the admins could help with?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.