Have you ever read, especially here in the forum, the amount of derision heaped upon him as a person? Just a side note.His morals have nothing to do with releasing the software for free but rather how he treats his employees and people that disagree with him or point out deficiencies in his product.
That's it and nothing more. In the end software doesn't have feelings so it doesn't care about the morals of the code writer. It's how the code writer interacts with the customer and how they receive constrictive criticism.
I wouldn't hesitate to use Bitdefender, AVAST or even Kaspersky (perhaps) instead of Comodo.
I've been using Comodo for at least 10 years before this video was posted, so times were probably much different back then.
But why Comodo? Not out of habit or nostalgia, but because:
If Comodo is as bad as it's often portrayed, why on earth have I been spared all the dangers of the internet for at least 20 years? Why on earth was and is all my sensitive data, and that of others, seemingly protected behind thick walls? Why did I never have problems with all these worms, rootkits, viruses, Trojans, etc., that are all lurking around in the cyber world?
My trust in Comodo's protection has been well-founded up to this very second.
I hope that Comodo continues to withstand cyberattacks as it has until this very second (i.e. last CVE) . Being attacked even once would be disastrous and would lead to a massive breach of trust, not just for me, of course. I'm using both Cruel Sisters' settings and my own custom configuration. Apparently, I've done everything right. This wall has even withstood potential bombings by the SEDs I've found so far.
Trident:
I appreciate your knowledge now, but not everyone is or needs to be an IT professional. This is nonsense, though; In my case, no one would have been able to eat this, thanks to Comodo. Comodo is a wall, not what you're trying to portray as funny. I'm a user, you're not, just a critic—not so great either!Comodo is just like the food from the red cross.
It is better than nothing but far from amazing.
This is what you get when your work is based on charity type of modal.
This forum also often contributed to my strong doubts about Comodo and my consideration of switching. But there are also statements from other IT professionals who unconsciously confirmed my experiences and, with their suggestions, further strengthened the security wall. And you can't compete with that with your little picture and other barrage of criticism, however fundamental it may be.
Again:
I have never been bothered by any successful attacks. Until the moment I type this last letter.
Last edited:
