Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
2020 coming to an end and in a few days it's Christmas. Here in Sweden we always celebrate Christmas on the 24th, but this time it will be very different because of Covid19.

I wish all and everyone, member as guests a hopefully Covid free time and extra so now during Christmas and New Year. Hope to see you all and new people during 2021.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Unavailable to view video.
"This video contains content from Studio Hamburg, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
Sadly one thing I don't like with Youtube. It's impossible to always be 100% sure the videos on their platform works/plays for everyone. This specific one been up for 13 years and viewed over 3 million times, so it's still very alive and kicking. I even checked this users playlists as that's the only place what I know one can see Youtubes own " Restricted in one country " message. That don't exist for this user. One can test search " dinner for one " or just follow this link and test : https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dinner+for+one . The video is though not the main message.

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
Happy Christmas

a6c1653d3137c32823f23086303a8e6a.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.