Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

AYIZEB

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2016
happy new year everyone, I hope this new year is better for everyone, and that the covid has not hurt their surroundings much, friends, and congratulations to the best forum, I am not joking when I say that I enter here a day about 30 times to read haahhaha.

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
HAPPY New year to all! (It will be a happy one for me, because I get a NEW President in the New Year!) :LOL:

kermityay.gif

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
There were some good times 2020 we had amazing spring weather here during lockdown & had much sunning & BBQ's - Not forgetting those who lost employment, were almost trapped indoors with children etc, & of course the many who lost lives - I sincerely hope 2021 is better for us all, I think it will be :)

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

Fellow members and staff,

New Year is slowly approaching (<7 hours away in the UK).

May the upcoming 2021 turn your dreams into reality and leave more memories than 2020.
More importantly, let it be malware- and virus-free.

Happy New Year!

GettyImages-898647684.jpg

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Happy New Year, everyone. All the best from Brooklyn, New York. (y)

An extra "thank you" to all who provided gifs of pretty fireworks. This New Year, only 40 people (selected Essential Workers) will be allowed to watch the ball drop in Times Square, New York City in person. It used to be thousands and thousands. Watching on TV is NOT the same at all.

I will take a moment to reflect on those who put their lives at serious risk to save others.

🏹🎗️✨🥂

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.