Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I'm sick of it everywhere I post it says message is awaiting moderator approval and sometimes it can take hours for it to be confirmed and sometime your message doesn't get confirmed at all
Certain forums are moderated and we cannot be on 24/7.If your post isn't posted then he was probably deleted for some reason.WE don't just delete posts for the fun of it.Then there are certain members who are moderated for continued rule violations.
You will just have to be patient.

D

Deleted member 2913

Previously I needed any assistance/reply on something...it use to be quick.
Now I see post is awaiting approval & its anywhere from min-hour. Till then other users cant see the post to reply/help.
So this does affect getting quick help/reply & user has to spend more time waiting or come back again more.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Please contact one of the administrators,@Jack @Huracan ,regarding moderation.We try and be online as much as possible but please remember we also have a private life.Thanks

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
The only things I got for Waiting for Moderator Approval were my replies to Antivirus Testing Reviews. I just gave up & do not post in AV reviews any longer.:(:(

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The only things I got for Waiting for Moderator Approval were my replies to Antivirus Testing Reviews. I just gave up & do not post in AV reviews any longer.:(:(
Certain forums are moderated for all replies so that we can keep them clean and on topic.If all members referenced the rules & guidelines especially those in place for certain forums we would not have to moderate these.Unfortunately moderation is the only option sometimes.

D

Deleted member 2913

Its a new step taken by you guys for the better of the community here.
As a member here I just expressed my opinion & the effect of the new step on me as a user here. Just my feedback on the new step.

You guys always work making things better here.
So whatever the final decision I am always with the community
I get waiting for mods approval for every post/thread?

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
There is a hard and clear reason behind every moderation act. Members which fail to follow the rules properly or just doesn't post properly are under moderation eye for some time. So unmoderating moderated depends only on the quality of the member's posts and the member's behavior overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.