More lighter in terms of CPU/RAM than the previous builds?Fresh install; no issues and taskbar mobilization is here.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
More lighter in terms of CPU/RAM than the previous builds?Fresh install; no issues and taskbar mobilization is here.
Cannot tell yet; just installed a couple of hours ago.More lighter in terms of CPU/RAM than the previous builds?
26H2 is an enablement package, but it only appears if you have installed the September 22 preview update (KB5124010).
So we know who has installed that preview.![]()
At least here, I'm not sure how you can install 26H2 without installing the preview as when 'get the latest updates' is checked, the preview is there?
The preview update is visible to me even when I haven't enabled "Get the latest updates."At least here, I'm not sure how you can install 26H2 without installing the preview as when 'get the latest updates' is checked, the preview is there?
Yes same here, but as I read the latest updates has to be unchecked to get 26H2, so it seems they are not connected? Out of interest I installed the preview & still can't get 26H2, so they are not connected, now imaging backThe preview update is visible to me even when I haven't enabled "Get the latest updates."
The preview update is visible to me even when I haven't enabled "Get the latest updates."
I am of the opinion that there is no connection between the 26H2 update and the preview update. The preview update is still available for download on my system after I installed the 26H2 update.Yes same here, but as I read the latest updates has to be unchecked to get 26H2, so it seems they are not connected? Out of interest i installed the preview & still can't get 26H2, so they are not connected, now imaging back![]()
Hmm... could it be that the preview update is already implementing the changes I only received with the 26H2 update? Check if you can position the taskbar freely.All up to date with preview & no 26H2 so no connection , though I like the start menu changes etc
View attachment 300373
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes