Serious Discussion Microsoft Edge Stable (Chromium) Now Available for Download

Microsoft Edge
3,074 Replies 643,377 Views
Same here. It'll come when it comes I guess though I am in the UK so maybe there's a delay.

1743253722170.png
 
Updated to Version 135.0.3179.54

No release notes yet.

Probably a security update

Version 135.0.3179.54: April 3, 2025
Fixed various bugs and performance issues, Dev channel updates, feature updates, policy updates, and web platform release notes.

Stable channel security updates are listed here.
This update contains the following Microsoft Edge specific security fixes:
What is the version information for this release?

Microsoft Edge VersionDate ReleasedBased on Chromium Version
135.0.3179.544/3/2025135.0.7049.41/.42/.52
 
Sneaky little ***, I have missed this one. It is most likely blocked by my DNS, but still. :cautious:
 
Updated to Version, 135.0.3179.66

No release notes yet.
Here's the release note:

Version 135.0.3179.66: April 9, 2025​

Fixed various bugs and performance issues.

Improved reliability​

  • Fixed an issue that may have caused the browser to crash when displaying Google search results, specifically when Google was set as the default search engine through group policy.
 
👍
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top