Jul 29, 2017

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I had the same issue.
As Pat MacKnife mentioned above, check the font settings and change it to the recommended value.
Now that reminds me ... a few months ago i think i had that too and choose again for 100% and set type font (recommended) (y)
@Gandalf_The_Grey In dutch : bij uiterlijk

Edge Font.jpg

Last edited:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
No I haven't, great idea, just reported them to MS.
An example is this site: AskVG - Windows Tips, Troubleshooting and Customization
Fonts are a lot smaller when displayed in Stable, no such problem with Beta, Dev or Google Chrome stable.
Hope other members can confirm this with Stable?
I see no difference in all 3 browsers (stable, dev and Google chrome), they are all the same font size.
I think you should check in settings and reset fontsize at 100%
Same here, font size is the same on both Edge-Chromium Stable & Dev

Lenny_Fox

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 1, 2019
Now that reminds me ... a few months ago i think i had that too and choose again for 100% and set type font (recommended) (y)
@Gandalf_The_Grey In dutch : bij uiterlijk

View attachment 228989
Is that South African? I have a school mate from South Africa, really love their naming of new words from other languages. The Dutch are lazy in language, we have a lot of English, German and French words. Flemish (Belgians) use more 1-to-1 translations, but South Africans even beat the Belgians. I really love your "onder oksel fris" for deodorant (which lazy Dutch just call deodorant).

P.S. when you from SA, good luck tomorrow morning in the world cup

(y):giggle:

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
Is that South African? I have a school mate from South Africa, really love their naming of new words from other languages. The Dutch are lazy in language, we have a lot of English, German and French words. Flemish (Belgians) use more 1-to-1 translations, but South Africans even beat the Belgians. I really love your "onder oksel fris" for deodorant (which lazy Dutch just call deodorant).

P.S. when you from SA, good luck tomorrow morning in the world cup

(y):giggle:
Well i'm from Belgium (flemish , thats also Dutch but more polished ;) Gandalf is from Holland (the netherlands)

Last edited:

Gangelo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2017
Issue with sync came up after installing the latest build (Official) on another PC. Even after installing and connecting to my Microsoft Account, bookmarks did not sync to the new installation. Ever. I reported this via Feedback to MS.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Migrated from Dev to Stable... I had too much invested in Dev and browser/extension configs/flags were tediously copied/pasted from Dev to Stable.

Apart from bookmark migration, I didn't see an obvious way to do this and was uncertain about

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Migrated from Dev to Stable... I had too much invested in Dev and browser/extension configs/flags were tediously copied/pasted from Dev to Stable.

Apart from bookmark migration, I didn't see an obvious way to do this and was uncertain about

I believe you could have synced with a M$ account. Sign in Dev> Install Stable>Sign In Stable. ???

Last edited:

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Official stable release will be next year on January the 15th:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Official stable release will be next year on January the 15th:
Two months or so, glad I don't have to hold my breath I did think final would be sooner than that but we do have the icon at least that's something? MS are the masters of suspense, final will be nice but not much different from what we have - With the roll out on the PC's with 10 on it has to be right, just hope I'm still alive & kicking next year lol :p:p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.