Nov 27, 2016
My Edge Chromium just updated to build 89.0.774.45
kiEJYeU.png

razorfancy

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Nov 27, 2016
The "Show alerts when passwords are found in an online leak" option to enable Password Monitor still isnt available for me, this feature supposedly got released with v88 but we are already in v89 and that option still isnt available for me.

The feature I am talking about:

Any of the forum members have the "Show alerts when passwords are found in an online leak" option?
To check if you have this option go the Edge Chromium Settings click on Profiles and then choose the Passwords option.

Last edited:

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
Anyone member of the forum as the "Show alerts when passwords are found in an online leak" option?

1 Password generator is available for Windows 7/8/10 and macOS; Must be signed into Microsoft Edge with a Microsoft, work or school account and password sync must be turned on.
2Password Monitor is available for Windows 7/8/10; Must be signed into Microsoft Edge with a Microsoft account, work, or school account.

razorfancy

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Nov 27, 2016
1 Password generator is available for Windows 7/8/10 and macOS; Must be signed into Microsoft Edge with a Microsoft, work or school account and password sync must be turned on.
2Password Monitor is available for Windows 7/8/10; Must be signed into Microsoft Edge with a Microsoft account, work, or school account.
I am logged in with my Microsoft account on Edge and have the sync option enable but I still dont get that option to enable Password Monitor.

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Are you sure? Because this article says "Startup boost feature will be enabled automatically in the coming weeks"

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
"Till now Top of Edge menu and toolbar served as home for extensions, this will change with the next Edge update that’s coming in March 2021."

Do you also have “extensions button“?

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.