On Sale! Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License [for PC] (82% off)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/microsoft-office-professional-2021-for-windows-lifetime-license-85-discount
How to get a license
Please note: This product is in high demand. Your license may take up to 48-hours to arrive in your inbox.
$59.99 (82% off) Limited time offer, while supplies last!

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Everything a pro needs, all in one suite — that’s Microsoft Office 2021 Professional.

Microsoft Office 2021 Professional is the perfect choice for any professional who needs to handle data and documents. It comes with many new features that will make you more productive in every stage of development, whether it’s processing paperwork or creating presentations from scratch – whatever your needs are!

The tools within this suite have been redesigned so they can be used equally by designers looking for inspiration on how best to present their work, as well as data analysts working with large sets of data for their company reports; there really isn’t anything left out when using these applications.

The ribbon-based user interface provides quick access to all its available features, tools, and customizations. Users can easily customize font, layout, indentation size of type in documents as well as many other details. Make more aesthetically pleasing documents without sacrificing functionality for work-related needs like formatting emails or creating presentations.

Lifetime license for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Publisher, & Access
One-time purchase installed on 1 Windows PC for use at home or work
Instant Delivery & Download – access your software license keys and download links instantly
Free customer service – only the best support!
Office Professional 2021 includes:

Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Microsoft Office Outlook
Microsoft Office Teams
Microsoft Office OneNote
Microsoft Office Publisher
Microsoft Office Access
Lync (Skype for Business) and Infopath

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
At this price it will not be a legal license. You can't buy legal Microsoft Office licenses for a fraction of the normal retail price. Cheap licenses are for Microsoft Office Professional Plus. These are volume licenses which can only legally be used by the organisation that the licenses were issued to. Each product key can only be used twenty times. Some sellers of cheap keys issue the same product key to twenty people. Once it's been activated twenty times, it can no longer be used. So for example, if you reinstall Windows and they key has already been used twenty times, you will not be able activate Office again.

The keys should activate as you are buying a legitimate MS Office product keys. But possibly Microsoft will blacklist the keys in future meaning that Office will no longer be activated. Even if the keys are never blacklisted they are still being sold and used illegally.

I will add that if you insist on buying a cheap key, you can get Pro Plus licenses far cheaper than this.

Last edited:

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
@roger_m if you claim that the licenses are not legal you can send them an email asking them about the licenses they sell, that would be the healthy thing to do rather than making reckless claims.

Want to contact us? Send us an email… but we do not answer tech support questions via email. Please don’t ask. You can contact us at admin [at] sharewareonsale [dot] com.

Last edited:

wat0114

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2021
I will add that if you insist on buying a cheap key, you can get Pro Plus licenses far cheaper than this.

Interesting. I do get the Pro Plus Licenses through my employer for about $22 CDN. I'm currently running the 2019 suite.

Reactions: Sorrento

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
At this price it will not be a legal license. You can't buy legal Microsoft Office licenses for a fraction of the normal retail price. Cheap licenses are for Microsoft Office Professional Plus. These are volume licenses which can only legally be used by the organisation that the licenses were issued to. Each product key can only be used twenty times. Some sellers of cheap keys issue the same product key to twenty people. Once it's been activated twenty times, it can no longer be used. So for example, if you reinstall Windows and they key has already been used twenty times, you will not be able activate Office again.

The keys should activate as you are buying a legitimate MS Office product keys. But possibly Microsoft will blacklist the keys in future meaning that Office will no longer be activated. Even if the keys are never blacklisted they are still being sold and used illegally.

One can easily check the type (Retail/Volume) of license, once activated, using CMD. Takes only a min. But yea, one has to buy it first to confirm its legitimacy.

Interesting. I do get the Pro Plus Licenses through my employer for about $22 CDN. I'm currently running the 2019 suite.
I've seen lifetime retail Office 2021 (MSDN) license go for as low as 3.5-4 USD. Officially, those keys aren't meant for sale but people sale them anyway. Technically illegal, but works. Not recommended.

F

ForgottenSeer 95367

@roger_m if you claim that the licenses are not legal you can send them an email asking them about the licenses they sell, that would be the healthy thing to do rather than making reckless claims.
You created this thread promoting Microsoft Office 2021 Professional at an unofficial, very low price. The low price is a red flag. Don't you think it is your responsibility to confirm what kind of licenses they (Sharewareonsale\Azadi Network) are selling?

The only legitimate Retail keys are associated with a Microsoft account and permit re-installs as well as transfers to a new machine. It is doubtful this is a Retail key offer.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
So far I got nothing but this from the emails I sent to the sharewareonsale administrators. They look like rude children replying, not a serious company.

Buy multiple licenses.

They are not intended for resale, if that is what you are asking.

If they were a serious company they would have answered me in the first email if the licenses are retail or volume. I am very disappointed.(n)

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I have your final answer which also does not tell us if the licenses are retail or volume.:(

The licenses are legit. If you do not believe me, you are welcome to report us to Microsoft and find out.

Take care,
Ashraf
Mr. Boss @ Azadi Network

Our brands: SharewareOnSale | Azadify | dotTech

(n)

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
Please note that SharewareOnSale is an another affiliate website of StackCommerce. Meaning you can see the EXACT offer on stack social:

However, I can not say if the keys are legit or not. I got a special offer 1 month ago from an aother shop for 90 Euros and it was 100% legit. To activate my Office (2021) I had to enter the key in my Outlook account... so it was definitely not a volume license.

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

I once fell into almost the same trap. You buy a license, it gets activated successfully, but when you reinstall Windows, BOOM Office cannot be activated. To avoid this, I subscribed to Microsoft 365 Family and I am happy with that. But honestly, if you do not need all the features of Microsoft Office, Softmaker is a decent alternative, which I am using on a daily basis.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Please note that SharewareOnSale is an another affiliate website of StackCommerce. Meaning you can see the EXACT offer on stack social:

However, I can not say if the keys are legit or not. I got a special offer 1 month ago from an aother shop for 90 Euros and it was 100% legit. To activate my Office (2021) I had to enter the key in my Outlook account... so it was definitely not a volume license.
Regarding the StackSocial deal.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mso ... eeffbfe20c

You can think of it as a bunch of stolen keys being put on sale on reputable platform. Whoever said it is legit and confirmed through Microsoft , that's probably bs. If it really is, he would put the screenshot already. Microsoft doesn't give a damn about the keys and will not confirm its source. They can only tell if the keys are real keys. The keys itself maybe legit as in genuine. But that doesn't mean buying them on this platform is legit.

If a lot of LV bags are stolen during transit and being sold on Craigslist, the retail value is $600 and you managed to get it for $49, LV will tell you the bag is legit and genuine product when taken to the store. But is not like they have a GPS tag to trace its source.

Microsoft will not even go any length and run investigation on these keys. Is there even an authentication department just for this ? If so, I can imagine it will take days before you can reach a person. Because there are billions of these keys on the market. If there is problem, they will just ban it. You guys think the key you got is unique, it may be true today, but what these non-authorized seller can do is they will sell 2nd , 3rd round and re-run for profits.

Come on now, a home and student version cost over 150 and you can get this for one third the price? All I see if multiple sources with no real evidence presented. All heresay. We all know for a key to be legit, it must be sold through an authorized reseller.

1) is stacksocial or whatever that reseller authorized?
2) is VL licensed available for sale on retail level?

You guys know the answers already. Stop pretending a new world is discovered.

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
Funny how it is now that when a software license is a normal license that you can use forever (which was the situation forever before all those subscription based ones), it will get labeled as a "Lifetime" license...

I also think Microsoft licenses sold most places are not 100% legal, they are not false or stolen, but are not meant for selling like this.

It is either volume license keys or multiple activation keys (MAK) that are released for some specific reason that gets outside. The local ministry of education here gave local schools MAK keys for many microsoft products for free, but as expected people used or sold those keys and at my school we were unable to use them to activate real windows and office products "in a school" where they are supposed to be used.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
A general rule in life that serves most people well: If it looks too good to be true it probably is. When you go against this rule you are raising your risks substantially. The appetite for risk or desperation varies by the user. Most people coming to this site asking for malware help probably were wanting something too good to be true.

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
A general rule in life that serves most people well: If it looks too good to be true it probably is. When you go against this rule you are raising your risks substantially. The appetite for risk or desperation varies by the user. Most people coming to this site asking for malware help probably were wanting something too good to be true.
The only shop that I have not had any issues with have been serialcart. However, their prices are not too good to be true, it is just good :D

If you are looking for an office license, maybe send him a message and they might give you an offer: @SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks guys for your trust.

Yes, we are offering Microsoft Office but we have never listed on our website as we are Working with the EU branch of Microsoft and we have not listed on SC.com... but all of our licenses are legit and directly sourced from Microsoft. The activation method is by adding the licenses to you OutLook/Live account :)

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
I bought one. It's added the organisation's contact list in outlook. 15K+ new frens!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.