Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus - Removeable SSD, 15hr Battery, 11th gen Intel (Starts $899)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Spec summary for Business / Education​

• Display: 12.3-inch, 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) touchscreen, 3:2 aspect ratio
  • Dimensions: 292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm
  • Weight: 1.7lbs (i3 and i5 Wi-Fi), 1.73lbs (i7 Wi-Fi), 1.75lbs (i5, LTE)
  • Processor: 11th generation Intel Core i3, i5, or i7
  • RAM: Up to 32GB LPDDR4x (non-upgradable)
  • Storage: Up to 1TB SSD (removable)
  • Wireless: Wi-Fi 6: 802.11ax compatible, Bluetooth 5.0, built-in LTE on some models
  • Ports: one USB-C, one USB-A, 3.5mm headphone jack, Surface Connect
  • Price: $899 to start ($1,649 as tested)

Review Highlights​

• Overall, the hardware on the Surface Pro 7 Plus is almost identical to the Surface Pro 7.
  • Intel’s latest 11th Gen processors Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7 variants. No internal fan, so it’s also silent while working.
  • Built-in LTE, but unfortunately there’s no 5G support. Microsoft is using Qualcomm’s older Snapdragon X20 LTE modem inside the Surface Pro 7 Plus.
  • Dedicated SIM slot at the side of the device, which replaces where you’d normally find the microSD slot.
  • Removable SSDs. This is really designed for commercial users to swap out faulty SSDs or to retain corporate data. Makes it far quicker for IT admins to get a machine up and running again.
  • Bigger battery (46.5Wh to 50.4Wh). Promises 15 hours of battery life, compared to the 10.5 hours on the original Surface Pro 7.
Read more: Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus review: built for business

Homepage: Surface Pro 7+ for Business: our classic 2-in-1 is faster than ever

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.