I changed a few things compared to 2022... nothing major, but changes non the less. 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Imported from an earlier discussion · awaiting owner confirmation
Earlier staff assessment. The reviewer, date and configuration version were not recorded. It has not been verified against the current Hub setup.
How members rate the shared configuration. This is community feedback, not a security test.
Shared by the member. This is a configuration record, not a device scan.
I suggest move everything from passwords to TOTPs into Bitwarden.* Switched 2FA app, I have gone from Authy to Aegis Authenticator - 2FA App.
And switching was not made easy by Authy.![]()
I suggest move everything from passwords to TOTPs into Bitwarden.
It makes life easier and more convenient.
Also, for better security, secure Bitwarden with Yubikey.
Bitwarden Premium is so cheap, that it only costs you 2c per day which includes Bitwarden Send, YubiKey and FIDO2 compliant key support and other features.To use that function in Bitwarden, you need the Premium version, I think, and I am perfectly fine with the free version.
But from what I have read and heard, it looks like things are gearing more and more towards Passkeys and such, so I guess I could start looking around for a Yubikey.![]()
Thank you, I will check it out on their site this week.Bitwarden Premium is so cheap, that it only costs you 2c per day which includes Bitwarden Send, YubiKey and FIDO2 compliant key support and other features.
Aegis is good choice if you want to manage your own authentication keys. It does support Google Backup, or can be exported to a secure storage medium.
Does Android Os need anti-virus?
I recently got a Samsung A54, and does not have any av installed, but I enabled One UI 6.0 new security feature of auto blocking apps...
![]()
Protect your Galaxy device with the Auto Blocker feature
A guide to discover effective strategies to safeguard your Samsung device with Auto Blocker feature. Learn how to help prevent installing unauthorised apps, secure your device against malicious activity and enhance privacy and security.www.samsung.com
Samsung comes with McAfee. Use play protect and McAfee. It's free lol. I'm using Sophos Intercept X for mobile. It's also freeMaybe, maybe not, but nowadays, I am not taking a chance.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes