- Aug 17, 2014
" Mozilla released Firefox 99.0 Stable, Firefox 91.8.0 ESR and Firefox 99.0 for Android on April 5, 2022 to the public. The new release includes security fixes, sandbox strengthening on Linux devices, and support for autofill and capture of credit card data in Germany and France. "
- Firefox 99.0 and Firefox 91.8 ESR include security fixes.
- Firefox's Linux sandbox has been improved in this release.
Firefox 99.0 new features and improvementsFirefox on Linux includes an improved sandbox. The change limits the access of processes that are exposed to web content so that they no longer have access to the X Window system (X11).
- Credit Card autofill and capture is supported in Germany and France in the new release.
- The keyboard shortcut n toggles the Narrate feature in Reader Mode.
- Search support with and without diacritics in the PDF Viewer.