Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Maxthon Cloud Browser....Maxthon Cloud Browser...Maxthon Cloud Browser

(i hope my repetitive subliminal line will work :D)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Y

yigido

if you are using multiple tabs and you want performance.. Go with Chromium one ;) (not Google Chrome pls.)
if you want usability,smooth and strong something ..Go with FF or Comodo IceDragon that I am using it & like it so much ;)

btw AdblockPlus is has more feature in FF based browsers.. You cannot submit a report in Chromium :rolleyes: but I can submit a ticket in Comodo IceDragon or FF based any other browser.:cool:

in my opinion go with Firefox, it never leaves you prone..

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
I feel an upheaval.:confused: THAT, & a grOWIng disturbance in "The Force" as I struggle to gather awareness of "The Sith Lord's":cool: displeasure...
Pray, tell us Oh Master of Testing & Reviews the methods & manner of destruction with which Maxthon Cloud lays waste to :eek: Comodo's Twin Dragons!

"One browser to rule them all, & in the darkness bind them!"

Yes, I know. That's another film
..but I couldn't resist!:p

Last edited:
Reactions: venustus

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
if you are using multiple tabs and you want performance.. Go with Chromium one ;) (not Google Chrome pls.)
if you want usability,smooth and strong something ..Go with FF or Comodo IceDragon that I am using it & like it so much ;)

btw AdblockPlus is has more feature in FF based browsers.. You cannot submit a report in Chromium :rolleyes: but I can submit a ticket in Comodo IceDragon or FF based any other browser.:cool:

in my opinion go with Firefox, it never leaves you prone..
Thanks, yigido!:) I hopped over to your config after your post here. So, did you drop Chromeo_O for Firefox ..and also Chromium?

I

illumination

I am using Comodo Dragon and Comodo IceDragon. ;) Sometimes Dragon is default, sometimes IceDragon is default :D
CID "Comodo Ice Dragon" is an excellent version of Firefox, lighter, smoother on windows 8.1 "with a few extra goodies"

Y

yigido

CID "Comodo Ice Dragon" is an excellent version of Firefox, lighter, smoother on windows 8.1 "with a few extra goodies"
FF has sync that I never use.CID has not such features. Also CID has not "telemetry", it is very important for your privacy ;) CID is very lighter I mean lightest :D

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
I do like it on Windows 7,:) ..and I'd tried Pale moon before (my) 8.1 became moody:confused: Blue screened, & reverted back to it's 8 apparition for the 2st time which sent me back to the "Mountain" of XP!:p
"Perhaps this "Dragon" shall find it's home ...burrowed deep within an 8.1 mountain wherein lies a Firefox asleep upon Chrome!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: yigido
D

Deleted member 178

Pray, tell us Oh Master of Testing & Reviews the methods & manner of destruction with which Maxthon Cloud lays waste to :eek: Comodo's Twin Dragons!
fast dual engine : Webkit (aka Apple's Safari engine) + Trident (aka IE engine)
built-in "addons": popup blocker, content downloader (no need IDM anymore), translator, etc...
cloud based: all is sync (bookmarks, dials, settings,etc...)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
built-in "addons": popup blocker, content downloader (no need IDM anymore), translator, etc...
I want it all;) "...my Precious (browser)!":D

Y

yigido

Which version is this ? Can you give me a down. link ?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
Maxthon Cloud Browser....Maxthon Cloud Browser...Maxthon Cloud Browser

(i hope my repetitive subliminal line will work :D)
Master Umbra, ..Lord of The "Sith", I have made my way back, to the beginning, from sojourning a 'subliminal' crusade to "..know the power of the Dark Side", ..of Maxthon's :eek:'fast dual engine : Webkit (aka Apple's Safari engine) + Trident (aka IE engine),' ..GOD, Help me.:p:D
Thank YOU too!;)

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
Hi, not sure if Maxthon will work on Windows 8.1?

http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=maxthon cloud browser&x=0&y=0

In the couple of days,I will link #2? I will with-out question will not on Windows 8.1!
Hi Moose! It is better to actually know for certain before you download & install a whole lot of browsers ...like ME; and this was likewise the reason why I'd similarly waited for the latest version of Sandboxie before installing for use with my Windows 8.1!:cool: Maxthon version 4.2.1.1000 seems to be working just fine for Windows 8.1,;) with no problems I can see, and far smoother than (ahem..) the Firefox I've had such a meaningfully long relationship with...:rolleyes: Most of all, like with any new vehicle, it'S So FUN!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 178

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
For the past 6 months, I've been using Chrome and have to say I'm satisfied with it. I seem to have less crashes, less page lag loading issues.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
For the past 6 months, I've been using Chrome and have to say I'm satisfied with it. I seem to have less crashes, less page lag loading issues.
I wholeheartedly agree with McLovin. No crashes here either!:) Even as I grow accustomed to how one must hunt harder for similarly desirable replacement (..there's the kicker!) extensions, Chrome on Win 8.1, ..& esp Comodo Dragon (on Windows 7) have been working quite well for the past 24 hours!o_O "Click&Clean" seems to be a very powerful privacy tool w/tweakability,;) anyone have opinions about it? Maxthon has not killed my "Dragons", ..not yet anyway, and that makes me happy too! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: McLovin
Status
Not open for further replies.