msiexec.exe malware issue amongst other issues

gheddleson

Thread author
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Well so much for today Was hoping I could work tomorrow but doesn't look like it as I won't be able to get to my email.
Was just trying to see what our next step was with OE not working and those instructions not too clear as I wrote above... There is not Identity Subkey on the right hand pane. The subkeys are on the left pane.. ??? with the values on the right? Sorry if I sound stupid but I'm not familiar at all with registry nor do I want to screw it up. I definitely need assistance from a pro.

gheddleson

Thread author
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
My outlook express and folders and emails were not hit by Cryptolocker. I found it before it could hit it. It MAINLY hit my "K" drive which is my backup drive.

I could view my emails up until yesterday when you had me do the MBAR program.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.