MT unreachable from US 09 Nov evening

simmerskool

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
FYI MT was unreachable from US and via isitdownnow_dot_com on evening 09 Nov (US), 10 Nov 0235 UTC but when I returned 4 hours later MT was reachable at 0610 UTC. I recall a discussion earlier in the day of some regions being down and recommending users to use vpn to connect from US. So the issue had also spread to US later in the day.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I am getting this error recently today, I guess this has something to do with it.
1699601536010.png

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Seems to be a few glitches going on, trying to upload a photo to my config with a spoiler is failing repeatedly with errors as well, even after i flushed my browser of all history and came back in to try again.
We're re-routing all the traffic to another provider until OVH can solve this network issue. It should be ok now, try again. I'll continue to monitor the traffic and I will let you know once we're back to the usual setup.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.