Sold my 2022 M2 MacBook Pro because I found it boring and resurrected my daughter's old high school clunker...
Last edited:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thanks, same distro here, new download/install.Join the club I am on Linux Mint Cinnamon 21.2 LTS on old X5676 with 512 sata SSD and 12GB RAM, works fine.
Why did you disable the firewall of your router?
Cinnamon 21.2 LTS, so yeah. Although, I noticed Ubuntu have changed their policy on new Server downloads from 6 year LTS, back to 3 years. Not sure about Mint etc.Which version of Linux Mint? still with supported security updates?
Cheers, nah, I use the TOR browser for Onionshare only.Cruising the dark web with just Tor? Disable anything on the browser at least while doing so? Hardening on Mint in any form? Apparmor/ SELinux custom profiles?
Haha... don't be too hasty there CT...You break my heart you are banned from Apple/iOS section. joking
TBH... I wouldn't know where to start on this system. FlatPak, Synaptic...?Can You enable Secure DNS?
www.linuxbabe.com
![]()
Overview - Quad9 Documentation
support.quad9.net
![]()
Configure DNS over TLS on Linux Mint to Protect DNS Privacy
This tutorial shows how to configure DNS over TLS on Linux Mint with Stubby, to protect your DNS privacy. Encrypt DNS traffice to stop prying eyes.www.linuxbabe.com
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes