my antivirus bitdefender antivirus plus detects infected web pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

david62

New Member
Bonsoir, étant donné que je suis français, je peux faire des erreurs, veuillez m'en excuser par avance. mon antivirus détecte une page web infectée environ toutes les 4 heures. le début du lien internet commence toujours de la même manière mais ensuite il diffère du genre
- https://disablenotificationupdate.c...lsource=notfromwebstore&installedby=policy&uc

ou même
- https://disablenotificationupdate.c...allsource=notfromwebstore&installedby=policy&

S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi, merci.
 
Thanks..! :)

If English is not your primary language, right click on FRST.exe/FRST64.exe and rename to FRSTEnglish.exe/FRST64English.exe

  • Double-click the FRST icon to run the tool. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button and wait for a while.
  • The scanner will produced two logs on your Desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
  • Please attach the content of these two logs in your next reply.


Scan with SecurityCheck by glax24
  • Temporarily disable Microsoft SmartScreen only if it blocks the download of the software. The program is safe
  • Download SecurityCheck by glax24 from here
  • If SmartScreen blocks the file from running click on More info and Run anyway
  • This tool is safe. Smartscreen is overly sensitive. You can check the VirusTotal scan of the tool from here
  • Right-click with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe and select "Run as administrator" and reply YES to allow it to run
  • Wait for the scan to finish. It will open a text file named SecurityCheck.txt Close the file. Attach it with your next reply.
  • You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In your next reply, please include:

  • FRST.txt
  • Addition.txt
  • SecurityCheck.txt
 
Thanks..! :)

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool - Fix

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone

Please download the attached file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

  • Copy/paste the following in the Search: box
Code:
Searchall: odhobnobmohehcnidomngnbjgcfoomdo

  • Click Search Files button
  • When completed click OK and a Search.txt document will open on your desktop
  • Аttach the report in your reply. If the file is too large zip and upload it here.

In your next reply, please include:
  • Fixlog.txt
  • Search report
 

Attachments

hello, I copied the third line of frst.txt which gives a link, I put this link in my internet browser. Afterwards I am asked to redownload FRST which I did And when I press sut fix I have a pop up which appears and says no fixlist.txt found. The fixlist.txt should be in the same folder/directory the stool is located
 
hello, I copied the third line of frst.txt which gives a link, I put this link in my internet browser. Afterwards I am asked to redownload FRST

Why..?

You already have FRST downloaded and if you followed my instruction it should be saved on your desktop..?!?

C:\Users\ailes\Desktop\FRSTEnglish.exeFRST64English.exe

then..:

Please download the attached file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted ---- this is your desktop...!

....that is, you save your downloaded fixlist.txt on your desktop and then:

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.
The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.
It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

and so on as instructed..!

FRST downloads only once.. and only uninstalls on my instructions ..!
 
good evening in my opinion I am not good on the 3rd line I have the location of FRST. I start it and press fixing and it doesn't work. it says no fixlist.txt found
 
Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!
 
Download it again and save it where the FRST location is
I am attaching it again..
 

Attachments

Since I'm starting from scratch, I'm at this stage: If English is not your primary language, right-click on FRST.exe/FRST64.exe and rename it to FRSTEnglish.exe/FRST64English.exe . my software is called FRST64.exe I guess I have to rename it to FRSTEnglish.exe
 
Due to lack of activity, this topic is now closed. You requested help but did not respond to follow-up questions or instructions within three days and your topic has been moved here.
If you still need help, open a new topic, and wait for a new helper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top