Guide | How To My File Cleaning strategy with Wise Disk Cleaner

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

bobdoe

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 10, 2020
If you want to try out a file cleaning strategy that works really well for me

- Install portable WDC using option in main installer
- Open program and choose preferred deletions on the left side (Careful with that axe Eugene!)
- Look to right side under Scheduler then under "Select Run Type" choose "When Idle" then turn on Scheduler
- Under the Settings/Autorun check "Create Clean with 1-Click" and pin to taskbar

Now you have autorun on idle and the one click option

sshot-2023-03-25-00-16-19.jpg

Attachments

• sshot-2023-03-25-00-16-19.jpg
    sshot-2023-03-25-00-16-19.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 100

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
With a little jiggery you can move the shortcut from the Taskbar into the man Shortcut window - Handy for a quick clean & a clean taskbar that's what's you like.:)

Reactions: spaceoctopus

bobdoe

Level 2
Thread author
Oct 10, 2020
I just re-read my title and realized what a mess it is. If the powers that be want to chop off the last two words and add 3 capital letters I wont complain, and Im sorry for inflicting that upon all of your eyeballs!

Edit: I almost forgot... Thanks mods for putting this in its proper place

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.