Luke[Dumke480]

New Member
hahahaha, okay, well what's that's your gaming machine aswell?


@Josh

BF3! Assassin's Creed Revelations, MW3, just all the new games ;) plus my a few older games.
 
E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
hahahaha, okay, well what's that's your gaming machine aswell?


@Josh

BF3! Assassin's Creed Revelations, MW3, just all the new games ;) plus my a few older games.
Oh nice! A pure game man, real games ;)[hr]
McLovin said:
Exorcizm said:
McLovin said:
Luke[Dumke480] said:
Maybe cause it won't be made by jamie! ;)
The one I got from Jamie is only for my YouTube videos.
Who is this Jamie i keep hearing about? :D
The person that used to come to TAFE with us.
Oh he must'v left before i met him ;)
 
E

Exorcizm

Oh Okay :) Shall we steer back onto path?

So Luke BF3 on your PC when you get home? Reckon it will run? :D
 

Luke[Dumke480]

New Member
The beta did, but my internet was lagging.. :|

the beta was medium locked aswell, if i run on Low, Vsync off and Anti Alaising x1

i reckon it will run fine, it will just look like bfbc2 or even 1.. for that fact.
 

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Luke[Dumke480] said:
The beta did, but my internet was lagging.. :|

the beta was medium locked aswell, if i run on Low, Vsync off and Anti Alaising x1

i reckon it will run fine, it will just look like bfbc2 or even 1.. for that fact.
I am glad that you can play some games on the computer that you have :p
 
E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
The beta did, but my internet was lagging.. :|

the beta was medium locked aswell, if i run on Low, Vsync off and Anti Alaising x1

i reckon it will run fine, it will just look like bfbc2 or even 1.. for that fact.
With everything on low it won't look anything like that, it will look worse than the console version haha :)
 
E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
it wouldn't cause that's what the it looks like with 320p.
Please ellaborate on what you said Luke, i don't quite understand! :)
 
E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
You know? Running Bfbc2 on 320p will probably be bf3 on low.
Oh.. that's a different way of putting it..

320p is a youtube referred term these days lol, but i guess :\ haha havent played BFBC2 in 320p >_<..
 

Luke[Dumke480]

New Member
Oh sorry, i didn't know that happened, that's awfully annoying if you think about it,

Well anyways,

i'll upgrade SSDs to another one maybe a different Vertex.
 
E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
Oh sorry, i didn't know that happened, that's awfully annoying if you think about it,

Well anyways,

i'll upgrade SSDs to another one maybe a different Vertex.
This could be good! :D