My New Windows Desktop Rig.

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
i need to go to sugar road tomorrow, mother got called in too work, for like 11 - 8PM, ----'d my whole day.. gotta get my case myself and i'll have enough for mobo, and or CPU if i can find a Commonwealth bank at the plaza.

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
i need to go to sugar road tomorrow, mother got called in too work, for like 11 - 8PM, ----'d my whole day.. gotta get my case myself and i'll have enough for mobo, and or CPU if i can find a Commonwealth bank at the plaza.

So i take it you won't come in? LOL

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
i could, but i don't need too..

Considering your mum is out for the whole day, you should just come, i can give you some Antivirus software i got if you want :D

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
i don't need any antivirus xD

if took less then an hour, i would, but it's annoying.

I don't need an antivirus either ;)

But it doesn't hurt! :D

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
nice computer. If the computer is for gaming then 6770 wil do for a time. It's in overall good as well as well well-balanced computer. If I were I would have taken i5-2500K (50$ more) or just i5-2500(maybe the s-version). The good news is that you can upgrade to Bulldozer cpu.

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
Pretty nice, the 6770 should do pretty good, considering the quad-core and 8 gigs of RAM along with it.
Almost 1K bucks, this is why I don't have a high-end PC.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Dejan said:
Pretty nice, the 6770 should do pretty good, considering the quad-core and 8 gigs of RAM along with it.
Almost 1K bucks, this is why I don't have a high-end PC.

Buying cheap components is not always cheap since you might need to upgrade it often (very 6th month) or you need to replace something. so might in the end come to the same costs as the high-end.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.