Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
appuals.com
start
Comment: For your security a new restore point will be created.
CreateRestorePoint:
Comment: We need to close all processes to complete the fix.
CloseProcesses:
Comment: Items from the FRST.TXT log that will be removed from the Registry.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Mozilla\Firefox: Restriction <==== ATTENTION
S3 cpuz153; \??\C:\WINDOWS\temp\cpuz153\cpuz153_x64.sys [X]
Comment: TCP/IP Reset
CMD: netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
CMD: ipconfig /flushDNS
Comment: To rebuild the performance counter library values.
CMD: "%WINDIR%\SYSTEM32\lodctr.exe /R"
CMD: "%WINDIR%\SysWOW64\lodctr.exe /R"
CMD: "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\lodctr.exe /R"
CMD: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lodctr.exe /R"
Comment: Use Farbar routine to delete temp files
C:\Windows\Temp\*.*
C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp
C:\WINDOWS\syswow64\*.tmp
C:\Program Files (x86)\Temp\*.tmp
cmd: sfc /scannow
cmd: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
cmd: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
Comment: The system will restart.
Reboot:
End
malwaretips.com
Hello, I do need help with something. I was able to stop any given service from running, however, when I try to disable one in particular, I get a "parameter is incorrect", message. Also, I had a service turned off and disabled and it changed to manual while staying idle.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes