nĭ hăo from Dreams & Visions :)

New Members Introduction
4 Replies 1,054 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Microsoft Edge
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Favorite antivirus
K7
Favorite video game
Life is Strange
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Food and cooking
    • Gaming
    • Photography
    • Travel
Hello MalwareTips, hello World 🌍

To start with, no, I'm not chinese, but becoming a big fan of Asia, and I liked the Greeting from the first time I heard it (it was my first country to visit on this continent) :D

I have been a member here years ago, before I decided to quit for personal reasons. However, I have been stalking MalwareTips since then, and I finally decided to return, to be able to react on posts I like :)

From my last introduction, quite some things have changed, I finished my studies and are still working as a tax officer, but now I'm even advising my new colleagues, and in near future, I might also teach them at our school, not only at courses at the office.

I still love photography, but it has shrunk to travel photography, mainly because of time. Luckily, I found time to travel even more since I finished my studies, and still are eager to see as much of the world as possible 🗺️

What I quit is my participation in the Malware HUB, from which some of you might remember me. However, when I left, it began to die anyway, time is precious these days. I did some testing myself in private, however it did not even match the fun we had in the community 😔 Especially as you could compare the results with other products. I'm therefore more than happy that our member @Shadowra puts in that much blood and sweat in the great videos he share - thank you for that 🤝

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.
Meanwhile, thank you for having me here again!

BR

P.S. To lighten up these dark November days, I'm happy to share a photograph taken long time ago (in Hungary), and with quotes from one of my favourite songs by the German group "Schandmaul", named "Sonnenstrahl" (sunbeam), which obviously is a love song.

sonnenstrahl_v2.jpg

 
Nĭ hăo and welcome back! It's great to see returning members. Your journey sounds fascinating, especially the transition from being a tax officer to potentially teaching. Your love for travel photography is inspiring too. We look forward to your participation and contributions to the forum. Enjoy your stay!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top