Runto77

New Member
I noticed Friday that I was getting more than normal pop ups asking me to download different files and my computer was running a lot slower than normal. I ran Malwarebytes and roguekiller and got rid of all Suspicious items and it did not help.
 

Attachments

Yes, this is it.


51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png
Scan with ZOEK

Please download ZOEK by Smeenk and save it to your desktop (preferred version is the *.exe one)
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

  • Right-click on
    51a612a8b27e2-Zoek.png
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait patiently until the main console will appear, it may take a minute or two.
  • In the main box please paste in the following script:
    Code:
    createsrpoint;
    autoclean;
    emptyalltemp;
    ipconfig /flushdns;b
  • Make sure that Scan All Users option is checked.
  • Push Run Script and wait patiently. The scan may take a couple of minutes.
  • When the scan completes, a zoek-results logfile should open in notepad.
  • If a reboot is needed, it will be opened after it. You may also find it at your main drive (usually C:\ drive)

Post its content into your next reply.
 
The computer seems to be running a bit better, I'm still getting the pop up's asking to run or download different files. Something else I noticed is every once in awhile my computer makes the windows hardware insert wav. sound. It does it all by its self even when no one is at the computer.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top