Thanks. Not found in Chrome but did find that in Safari.Even though it was set to "deny" I just deleted it. Hopefully that'll work.Hello Thomas,
This is not adware, it's basically just a site that tricked you into allowing its unwanted spam notifications. Lets remove this site from your browser:
Launch Safari and go to Safari > Preferences (or press Command-Comma). Click on the Notifications tab, find adoptimisyto.clu/ and remove it from the list.
- In the top right corner, click on Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots. When the drop-down menu appears, click on “Settings“.
- Chrome’s “Settings” menu should now be displayed, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced“.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click on “Content settings“.
- Click on “Notifications“.
- Find the adoptimisyto.club site and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on “Remove”.
Yes, it should work.Thanks. Not found in Chrome but did find that in Safari.Even though it was set to "deny" I just deleted it. Hopefully that'll work.