Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm from
North America
Age group
Under 20 years old
Last known PC infection
In the past 12 months
Favourite web browser
Google Chrome
Favourite mobile OS
Google Android
Favourite desktop OS
Windows 10
Favourite antivirus
Eset Smart Security
Favourite videogame(s)
The Legend Of Zelda Series

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Malware Man said:
Thank you! I have a n00b question, how do you create banners? I cannot seem to fiqure it out. I would love to create some! :D
We have already software banners that have been made by our wonderful MrXidus.

You can find them here. :)
 

softwareFREEk

New Member
Hello and a big WELCOME to MalwareTips Malware Man

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy :welcomewave:
 

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
softwareFREEk said:
Hello and a big WELCOME to MalwareTips Malware Man

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy :welcomewave:
Thank you! :) I hope so too! I have been looking around on this site for awhile now and finally decided to create a account so I can participate in threads and give my opinions on different things and software.

Well you see, my friends aren't really geeky. I'm the only one who likes computer stuff, but they do come to me when they are having problems or have questions :D

Nice pun ;) Oh I know the giveaways and contests here are very good. Tons of free software. I have entered about 2 so far, I hope I can win a least something. I'd be very thankful, no matter what it is.
 

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
exterminator20 said:
Hi,welcome aboard :) Thanks for registering!!
Thank you! :) & you are welcome! I am looking forward to participating in a bunch of forums and conversations, especially in the war room :D
 

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Welcome to MT!
Trust me, you're not the only young one here. I just turned 17 but I was 15 when I first joined here :D
 

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
3link9 said:
Welcome to MT!
Trust me, you're not the only young one here. I just turned 17 but I was 15 when I first joined here :D
Thank you! :) Yeah, I was worried at first that you must be 18 or something to sign up. I was relieved when it said 13 and over! :D
 

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
mercurial said:
Hello to a fellow tech savvy from a fellow tech savvy :p
Thank you! :)

I am a young tech savy fellow. Last year my English teacher was also the network admin for the school. I always had conversations with him about computers. He was my favorite teacher. But now I'm in high school :p
[hr]
illumination said:
Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!
Thank you! :)
 
S

starchild76

Hello malwareman!

welcome to malwaretips , I hope you are having good time here on this page and will enjoy the ride :D.
 

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
starchild76 said:
Hello malwareman!

welcome to malwaretips , I hope you are having good time here on this page and will enjoy the ride :D.
Thank you! :) I am having a good time so far. The war room is my favorite part of this site :D
 

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Trusted
WOW! I can't believe how many young people are on this forum with way more knowledge than this 41 year old Dad of 3 lol, I wish I knew what I know now when I was young but unfortunately computers weren't very popular then.
 

Malware Man

Level 9
Verified
Overkill said:
WOW! I can't believe how many young people are on this forum with way more knowledge than this 41 year old Dad of 3 lol, I wish I knew what I know now when I was young but unfortunately computers weren't very popular then.
Haha :lol:, well I'm quite happy I am old enough to join this forum! My mom doesn't know much about computers. I had to show her where the refresh button was on Internet Explorer. She is a very basic user. She uses bookmarks to navigate and don't know what the URL address bar is.

I'm looking forward to this stuff being my career after school. I cannot wait. I am learning more and more everyday and this forum is bound to help me expand my knowledge to even greater levels! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top