Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
McLovin said:
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. :)

Thank you! I have a n00b question, how do you create banners? I cannot seem to fiqure it out. I would love to create some! :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Man said:
Thank you! I have a n00b question, how do you create banners? I cannot seem to fiqure it out. I would love to create some! :D

We have already software banners that have been made by our wonderful MrXidus.

You can find them here. :)

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Hello and a big WELCOME to MalwareTips Malware Man

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy :welcomewave:

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
McLovin said:
Malware Man said:

We have already software banners that have been made by our wonderful MrXidus.

You can find them here. :)

Thank you! I will have a go at them. :)

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
softwareFREEk said:
Hello and a big WELCOME to MalwareTips Malware Man

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members sharing their years of experiences and knowledge around, ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy :welcomewave:

Thank you! :) I hope so too! I have been looking around on this site for awhile now and finally decided to create a account so I can participate in threads and give my opinions on different things and software.

Well you see, my friends aren't really geeky. I'm the only one who likes computer stuff, but they do come to me when they are having problems or have questions :D

Nice pun ;) Oh I know the giveaways and contests here are very good. Tons of free software. I have entered about 2 so far, I hope I can win a least something. I'd be very thankful, no matter what it is.

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
exterminator20 said:
Hi,welcome aboard :) Thanks for registering!!

Thank you! :) & you are welcome! I am looking forward to participating in a bunch of forums and conversations, especially in the war room :D

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Welcome to MT!
Trust me, you're not the only young one here. I just turned 17 but I was 15 when I first joined here :D

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
3link9 said:
Welcome to MT!
Trust me, you're not the only young one here. I just turned 17 but I was 15 when I first joined here :D

Thank you! :) Yeah, I was worried at first that you must be 18 or something to sign up. I was relieved when it said 13 and over! :D

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
mercurial said:
Hello to a fellow tech savvy from a fellow tech savvy :p

Thank you! :)

I am a young tech savy fellow. Last year my English teacher was also the network admin for the school. I always had conversations with him about computers. He was my favorite teacher. But now I'm in high school :p

illumination said:
Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!

Thank you! :)

S

starchild76

Hello malwareman!

welcome to MalwareTips , I hope you are having good time here on this page and will enjoy the ride :D.

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
starchild76 said:
Hello malwareman!

welcome to MalwareTips , I hope you are having good time here on this page and will enjoy the ride :D.

Thank you! :) I am having a good time so far. The war room is my favorite part of this site :D

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
WOW! I can't believe how many young people are on this forum with way more knowledge than this 41 year old Dad of 3 lol, I wish I knew what I know now when I was young but unfortunately computers weren't very popular then.

Malware Man

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 2, 2013
Overkill said:
WOW! I can't believe how many young people are on this forum with way more knowledge than this 41 year old Dad of 3 lol, I wish I knew what I know now when I was young but unfortunately computers weren't very popular then.

Haha :lol:, well I'm quite happy I am old enough to join this forum! My mom doesn't know much about computers. I had to show her where the refresh button was on Internet Explorer. She is a very basic user. She uses bookmarks to navigate and don't know what the URL address bar is.

I'm looking forward to this stuff being my career after school. I cannot wait. I am learning more and more everyday and this forum is bound to help me expand my knowledge to even greater levels! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.