Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
You could virtually raise your hands in Microsoft Teams since May 2020, but in busy meetings, it could be difficult to deal fairly in order with those who responded.

Microsoft has now started rolling out their Raise Hands Order feature, which labels the raised hands with the order in which they were raised.

The feature is available on all platforms, including desktop, mobile, and the web, and should be particularly helpful in school settings.

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I'll inform my other half who uses Teams several times a week with her work, despite some reservations I have with teams it runs well for her & if anyone can mess a computer / program up she can :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.