Feb 25, 2017
Unbenannt.PNG

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Just came across this one the New Internet browser designed for free speech and anti-censorship, sounds interesting;
From their website. Thanks for the laugh.
Anonymity is often an essential component of cyberbullying and is used to refer to anonymous posts and interactions in which a person’s identity cannot be determined through the computer IP address, usernames, or handles.
According to them Anonymity and Censorship are best friends.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
So it's for users banned from social media? Fake privacy browser, get verified by being policed.

It's a copy of Facebook Comments, Disqus and similar services.

"The New Internet is an encrypted internet browser that adds a comment section to every webpage. Therefore, users can freely speak their thoughts and opinions without being censored or deplatformed. It also serves as a check on news, articles, and websites. Users also can get verified which eliminates bullying and fake users and creates a place online for real people."

Only available the US and Canada. No Play Store, only APK.

1613327325957.png
Screenshot taken from their typo-filled FAQ page.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
From the "Privacy" Policy:

thenewinternet.com does not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties but does share it with its "trusted partners." :unsure::coffee:

Furthermore: "customized content" and targeted advertising based off of data collection.

"Nuff said. Goodbye. 🙃

Edit: I wonder if ad and content blockers can be enabled? Anyone see anything like that?

Last edited:

Kubla

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
From the "Privacy" Policy:

thenewinternet.com does not sell, rent or lease customer lists to third parties but does share it with its "trusted partners." :unsure::coffee:

Furthermore: "customized content" and targeted advertising based off of data collection.

"Nuff said. Goodbye. 🙃

Edit: I wonder if ad and content blockers can be enabled? Anyone see anything like that?
I wonder who the "trusted partners" are?

I tested it out it has built in tracker blocking and looks like you can add extensions but does not work.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.