We are happy to announce a new release of Immunet: Version 7.3.0!
This latest version of Immunet provides the same great protection against malware and viruses as before but also includes some new features, enhancements and bug fixes as below.
Changes in 7.3.0
New & Enhancements:
- New endpoint threat activity detection engine
- New Immunet UI cloud connect status message replacing cloud stats message
- Connector cloud registration issue fix related to long network interface names
- Fixed an issue related to support package
- Mitigating fixes related to no-reboot upgrade and uninstall failures
- Immunet Installer bug fixes
- Other bug fixes
You can get the new installer from here https://download.immunet.com/binaries/immunet/bin/ImmunetSetup.exe
Expected upgrade behaviour for Immunet users:
- Upgrades from Connector versions < 7.0.0 to 7.0.0+ require a reboot to complete
- Upgrades from Connector versions 7.0.0+ to any higher version do not require a reboot to complete
Looking forward to your participation in using our new detection engine and some help in cases of upgrade reboot failures issues, if encountered any. We would appreciate it if you can reach out to us via support forum with Support logs as soon as you see upgrade failing or upgrade asking for a reboot on upgrade.
If you are running an older version of Immunet, you should be able to upgrade via the 'Update Now' button in the UI. If you don't see the update in your UI we recommend uninstalling Immunet and reinstalling the version downloaded from Immunet AntiVirus
Source: New Release : Immunet 7.3.0
I have not heard anything about MalwareTips users having using immunet in a while, i decided to post this thread because of the new detection engine... has anyone tried it yet? If i remember correct @Evjl's Rain and @imuade were using immunet in the past