Might have already been asked, apologies if it has.
Is it worth enabling 'Enable AI-Driven Threat Detection'
Is it worth enabling 'Enable AI-Driven Threat Detection'
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
From my experience "Threat Intelligence Feeds" blocks the majority of malicious and phishing sites. But I don't see a reason not to enable "AI Driven Threat Detection" too.Might have already been asked, apologies if it has.
Is it worth enabling 'Enable AI-Driven Threat Detection'
I think this is a great idea. The people who need DDNS know who they are. I use it to VPN into my router. However, I wonder if they automatically disable this if you are using DDNS to setup NEXTDNS when you have a dynamic IP for traditional Port 53 DNS?
Added a new option to settings
View attachment 267939
I don't know if there was an option about api before, now it can be obtained from the account section.
View attachment 267940
Settings tab all the way down.How did you get this? I do not see either of these options in my NextDNS.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.