My setup for 2022, easy and simple 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I like it!My setup for 2022, easy and simple![]()
I like it!
Just wondering, you still have your MBAM license?
He talked and talked and ended up going back to KasperskyJul 4, 2022
Removed:
- F-Secure Safe
- AdGuard for Windows
Added:
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- NextDNS client
Finally I am back to Kaspersky with some little settings changed (HTTPS scan and script injection disabled) after trying some solutions for science, last one was Norton 360 and I hated the experience, it totally convinced me to stop testing for now.
That Kabum promotion?Jul 4, 2022
Added:
- Kaspersky Internet Security
Finally I am back to Kaspersky with some little settings changed (HTTPS scan and script injection disabled) after trying some solutions for science, last one was Norton 360 and I hated the experience, it totally convinced me to stop testing for now.
He talked and talked and ended up going back to Kaspersky
I remember you were using ESET, then from what I saw you were with Norton and now Kaspersky...
Hi my friend, I will update my configuration later, but it became very boring if I have to say myselfGood to see you post again, @Nightwalker.I see you're using MS Defender but would appreciate an update your configuration, and I'm curious about the details.
Indeed. I'm like yourself, except I keep hanging around here. I vowed to keep using my simple setup and avoid the latest, greatest. Less hassle.I will update my configuration later, but it became very boring if I have to say myself![]()
I don’t even post my config anymore. Keeping it simple also because I’ve gotten busy with kids and life. My computer just gets used for a little gaming and ripping and compressing blu rays for plex. I don’t want anything complicating either of those. But, glad to see @Nightwalker around because they are one of the reasons I found my way to MalwareTips after reading some posts on Wilders about ESET.Indeed. I'm like yourself, except I keep hanging around here. I vowed to keep using my simple setup and avoid the latest, greatest. Less hassle.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes