How do you do this? I can't seem to find the setting for it.
On the UI, click on File then Settings. In settings you'll be on the "General" tab first. Uncheck "Notify me when a new version is available". Put a screenshot in spoiler.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
How do you do this? I can't seem to find the setting for it.
Oh. I completely forgot about the menu bar. Thanks once again OokamiCreed!On the UI, click on File then Settings. In settings you'll be on the "General" tab first. Uncheck "Notify me when a new version is available". Put a screenshot in spoiler.
![]()
now that a lot of time has passed since the last update, would you recommend any particular manual changes to the vulnerable processes list, for windows 10 x64?NVT ERP - user can define vulnerable processes and add them to list. VooDooShield only has hard-coded list.
If you learn about vulnerable processes, then you can use NVT ERP to great effect to protect your system.
VooDooShield has some innovative features, but I think it will be another year before they get it all sorted out...
ransomware and keyloggers have to run processes. They will not be able to execute their processes if you have NVT ERP properly configured. You are protected from those types of problems without extra software.Ok. I just went through on this topic. I'm happy I found the free version. I have a few questions.
1, Do I need WinAntiRansom if I use the NVTERP ?
2, Do I need Zemana AntiKeylogger free if I use NVTERP ?
Zemana AntiKeylogger is running in the BG and NVTERP asks to block or allow in every few minutes.
Thanks![]()
Anyone have a download link for the latest beta? The normal link does not work anymore.
1- noOk. I just went through on this topic. I'm happy I found the free version. I have a few questions.
1, Do I need WinAntiRansom if I use the NVTERP ?
2, Do I need Zemana AntiKeylogger free if I use NVTERP ?
after installing free beta, disable "check for updates", because it will update you to the paid version.Anyone have a download link for the latest beta? The normal link does not work anymore.
Thanks, will do it.after installing free beta, disable "check for updates", because it will update you to the paid version.
whitelist the main exe file of FreeDownloadManager, put it in the tab "parent process".I use FreeDownloadManager which needs to install its extension to browser. Mine is Opera.
Eachtime I launch the browser, ERP (alert mode) always prompts for the command line calling FDM from parent process Opera, though I've already whitelisted the cmd line (I suppose it changes everytime).
How do I completely whitelist this?
Thank you. It stops prompting after put Opera in Parent Processwhitelist the main exe file of FreeDownloadManager, put it in the tab "parent process".
it is not being actively developed as long as we know.Does anybody know is this program is still in progres or not?
Too long is the same version in BETA.
Dev is gone for a while now. Someone said he had a project and when he is done with it he will be active again but i would not hold my breath.Does anybody know is this program is still in progres or not?
Too long is the same version in BETA.
It is!(I personally am waiting for REHIPS to come out of closed beta, hopefully it will be even better)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes