NVT ERP is a totally different concept. It does not scan anything. It is an anti-executable that only allows processes to run if they are whitelisted.How is this program compared to Crystal security?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
NVT ERP is a totally different concept. It does not scan anything. It is an anti-executable that only allows processes to run if they are whitelisted.How is this program compared to Crystal security?
no problem at all.Thks so Crystal can be run with it?
the run32 is a vulnerable windows process so you can't totally whitelist it (because it can be hijacked by malware).Ok Thks did not know about parent process, i keep getting a prompt for a run32.dll file when faststone viewer opens a photo.
Does anybody know is this program is still in progres or not?
Too long is the same version in BETA.
Dev is gone for a while now. Someone said he had a project and when he is done with it he will be active again but i would not hold my breath.
I use FreeDownloadManager which needs to install its extension to browser. Mine is Opera.
Eachtime I launch the browser, ERP (alert mode) always prompts for the command line calling FDM from parent process Opera, though I've already whitelisted the cmd line (I suppose it changes everytime).
How do I completely whitelist this?
Does NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro need connection to internet or can I block it in firewall?
CC:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c "C:/Program Files/FreeDownloadManager.ORG/Free Download Manager/browsernativehost.exe" --parent-window=0 chrome-extension://ahmpjcflkgiildlgicmcieglgoilbfdp/ < \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.956c10a40d8418eb > \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.956c10a40d8418eb
are you still using Qihoo with NVT ERP, and if so, what has been your experience?If I am using 360TS with this which options under custom settings can i uncheck when using NVT? Thks
downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/EXERadar_Pro_x86_x64_v3.1_15052015_BUILD1.exeI can't find a download link for the Free version
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes