NOVO Button doesn't work after change the hard disk for lenvo z580

Mohamed Anwar

Thread author
Oct 4, 2017
Dear Experts,

i have 2 laptops (1- Z570 Windows 7 and Z580 windows 8.1) i replace the 2 hard disks with each other
the hard disk of the z580 laptop is working fine on the first laptop z570

but the first hard disk z570 doesn't work on the second laptop z580, i got a black screen without any access

i tried NOVO button in z580, i powered off the laptop then i press the novo button and i got the menu , i can navigate the 4 options of the menu but i can't choose any of the option (Normal or BIOS or boot or recovery)
i tried to press ENTER or F1 to F12 or FN+F1 to FN+F12 but without any response !!

please can you help me to know
1- why i couldn't access BIOS or any choice from NOVO button ?
2- how can i solve the problem of the hard disk cause the other disk is working fine in laptop z570 but the opposite doesn't work
any solutions please to let this hard disk (w7) work on z580
thank you

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.