Advice Request O&O Syspectr now supports GData

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Alex92

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 19, 2021
Hi, a month ago O&O Syspectr has implemented functionality to communicate with GData, has anyone tried it?
I've tried GData few years ago and i remember a very good protection but an high impact on system, is it changed?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Hi, a month ago O&O Syspectr has implemented functionality to communicate with GData, has anyone tried it?
Doubtful many on this forum has because it's related to their business version.

The GDATA AntiVirus Business integration in O&O Syspectr enables easy purchase and rollout of G DATA licenses within a few minutes. Functions such as installation, starting a quick scan, planning scans, and displaying the latest G DATA events can be displayed or administered in a browser using O&O Syspectr: on a smartphone, tablet notebook or desktop. Unlimited, and from anywhere.

sartic

Level 3
Jun 5, 2020
I hate when they cut free product. It is not problem to pay 10 points problem is hundreds. You start using it then they cut it. They didn't solve any problem I report. They are all same. Now we have problem with Pulseway. Their attitude is always we are ok, everything is fine and candy.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.