Windows built-in
    BleachBit 3.0 - "Hilary uses it!"
    RunBySmartscreen
    Photos and Documents backup
    Copy/Paste -> Free Agent Drive
    Data Backup Schedule
    Once or multiple times per week
    Backup and Restore
    Windows built-in -> Free Agent drive (monthly)
    Backup Schedule
    Once or more per week
    Computer Activity
  • Browsing the web and checking emails
  • Streaming movies, TV shows and music from the Internet
  • Shared computer is used by other family members
  • Downloading files from different websites
  • Office and other work-related software (Work from Home)
  • Recording and editing video or photos
  • Computer Specifications
    Lenovo L340 i3 8145U CPU @ 2.10 GHz 2.300 GHz 8GB DDR4 RAM 1 TB HDD

oldschool

Level 52
    Verified
    Not saying that it doesn't happen but I've been using Privacy Possum for about a year now and I don't think it has broken any sites for me.
    @floalma Only breakage I've noticed is very minor, and that's when I tested it alone where I have seen ads blocked but not the container for the ad. You can see the same thing if you use Edge Dev Tracking Protection on Strict Mode with no other adblocker, e.g. at Ars Technica .

Side Note: Some folks on the Edge Insider forum say TP doesn't block ads. It does block some tracking and some ads, but it doesn't do either very well, except for the set-and-forget crowd.

oldschool

Level 52
    Verified
    Tried and removed WiseVector StopX. Good AV, buggy and doesn't register in Windows Security Center.

Tried and removed Edge Canary and Beta. Dev works best for my usage. Edge Chromium is already fantastic and only getting better. (y)

Added VoodooShield Pro 5.02 + TinyWall 2.1.11 = combo with Windows Defender is boring, quiet and stable.

Adjusted OS hardening accordingly.

Moonhorse

Level 28
    Verified
    Content Creator
    Added: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit v 1.13.1.117 - just because it doesn't get any love on MT. Love is such a beautiful emotion! ;):love:
    Would like to pair my kaspersky cloud free with it aswell, just unsure about conflicts...but those exist with malwarebytes 3.8..> and not the anti-exploit beta standalone

Why ?

Malwarebytes anti-exploit should be compatible with Voodooshield.
    BAFS > anti-exe sw
    MBAE better anti-exploit than vs has
    MBAE is also less heavy

oldschool

Level 52
    Verified
    Would like to pair my kaspersky cloud free with it aswell, just unsure about conflicts...but those exist with malwarebytes 3.8..> and not the anti-exploit beta standalone
    I don't know if you need it with KSC but no harm in trying. It is very lightweight and non-instrusive set-and-forget. And I believe Malwarebytes has been around long enough not to mess with Windows Defender, if you return to that in the future.

oldschool

Level 52
    Verified
    Never been a big fan on MAE, preferred OSA a lot better really, but it's always down to personal choice of software.

~LDogg
    I don't rely on MBAE as a replacement for OSA' s capabilities. I use Windows built-in. And BTW, OSA encounters bugs with Windows updates as evidenced once again as seen here NoVirusThanks OSArmor: An Additional Layer of Defense

Malwarebytes, for all of its faults/deficiencies, has more stable development overall.

LDogg

Level 31
    Verified
    I don't rely on MBAE as a replacement for OSA' s capabilities. I use Windows built-in. And BTW, OSA encounters bugs with Windows updates as evidenced once again as seen here NoVirusThanks OSArmor: An Additional Layer of Defense

Malwarebytes, for all of its faults/deficiencies, has more stable development overall.
    Seems to work fine in the post that Umbra made, they may have fixed all the issues.

~LDogg