Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
What you need to know
  • Opera is shipping new sync and sharing features to its desktop and Android apps today.
  • Flow makes it easy to send encrypted files, links and more between Android and desktop.
  • A new QR code system lets you sync things like passwords and browsing history between devices without a login.
Read the full article here at Windows Central:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
A small advice/tip. Please be careful when enable/turn on and access Flow.

I managed to crash/nuke Opera twice until I disconnected the access with my phone and switched the synchronisation account, back to my default. Crappy phone? :p:LOL: Probably, but it's not the first time new features create issues. I checked the forum, but couldn't trace any general issue. I still reported it to the Opera team just in case it might help.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.