Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Also I found out that company behind NORDVPN, Tefincom S.A., will transfer its rights and obligations, including, but not limited to, all contractual rights and obligations arising from the agreement with you to Nord Security Inc., a company incorporated in the US, having its registered office at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex, the US.

Freud2004

Level 5
Also I found out that company behind NORDVPN, Tefincom S.A., will transfer its rights and obligations, including, but not limited to, all contractual rights and obligations arising from the agreement with you to Nord Security Inc., a company incorporated in the US, having its registered office at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex, the US.

For that VPN I pay, so lets see I make a renovation of my license...

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
I used to use Bitwarden, move for couple of days to 1passwords, then KeepassXC and now I'm using NordPass, doesn't have some great,amazing new features but I trust them, after the breach they remodel their security and business.

///no more post expect VPN, don't want to hijack the topic.

Freud2004

Level 5
Just a spoiler:

For Linux (it will be available for windows later) :

FreePN is the first completely free, completely open network dedicated to protecting your online privacy. Joining the network is easy: just download and install the app. No accounts, no registration, no setup. Once you start the app, you’re already protected. It’s that simple. FreePN’s code is also completely open-source. You don’t have to trust what we say about privacy - you can see for yourself - GitHub

Eggnog

Level 2
I have private internet access and it is very speedy
I have PIA as well, but my subscription will run out in mid-December. PIA is definitely speedy. It streams Netflix and Amazon Prime for me, but not Hulu. I'm considering Surfshark at the moment as a replacement. Seems to tick all the boxes, including Hulu. It's well regarded, has a nice 24-month deal going, looks like it has GPS spoofing for Android (not sure I would use it but I might), has a kill switch and is also speedy, etc. I looked at ExpressVPN and NordVPN, but I think Surfshark should do it at a better price. I don't need a whole lot of bells and whistles.