Advice Request Opinion on fastestVPN

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Mountainking

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys. Have any of you used fastestvpn? Or the lifetime license? I want to know how good is the service and if there is any catch on the lifetime license. I have 2 remaining years on my current VPN and their cheap lifetime license is very tempting!

Thanks

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Also I found out that company behind NORDVPN, Tefincom S.A., will transfer its rights and obligations, including, but not limited to, all contractual rights and obligations arising from the agreement with you to Nord Security Inc., a company incorporated in the US, having its registered office at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex, the US.

Upvote 0

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Also I found out that company behind NORDVPN, Tefincom S.A., will transfer its rights and obligations, including, but not limited to, all contractual rights and obligations arising from the agreement with you to Nord Security Inc., a company incorporated in the US, having its registered office at 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958, County of Sussex, the US.

For that VPN I pay, so lets see I make a renovation of my license...

Reactions: Nevi
Upvote 0

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I used to use Bitwarden, move for couple of days to 1passwords, then KeepassXC and now I'm using NordPass, doesn't have some great,amazing new features but I trust them, after the breach they remodel their security and business.

///no more post expect VPN, don't want to hijack the topic.

Upvote 0

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Just a spoiler:

For Linux (it will be available for windows later) :

FreePN is the first completely free, completely open network dedicated to protecting your online privacy. Joining the network is easy: just download and install the app. No accounts, no registration, no setup. Once you start the app, you’re already protected. It’s that simple. FreePN’s code is also completely open-source. You don’t have to trust what we say about privacy - you can see for yourself - GitHub

Reactions: Nevi
Upvote 0

Eggnog

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 21, 2018
I have private internet access and it is very speedy
I have PIA as well, but my subscription will run out in mid-December. PIA is definitely speedy. It streams Netflix and Amazon Prime for me, but not Hulu. I'm considering Surfshark at the moment as a replacement. Seems to tick all the boxes, including Hulu. It's well regarded, has a nice 24-month deal going, looks like it has GPS spoofing for Android (not sure I would use it but I might), has a kill switch and is also speedy, etc. I looked at ExpressVPN and NordVPN, but I think Surfshark should do it at a better price. I don't need a whole lot of bells and whistles.

Upvote 0

Sammo

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2012
I have a lifetime license but no longer use it. If I run GRC Shields Up fastestVPN causes it to fail stealth because it leaves ports open. Other vpns I uses pass the test. It also uses only one dns.

Upvote 0

majid3612

Apr 22, 2021
Why doesn't OpenVpn have any limitation in number of users who can connect to it on Docker version? while it allows only 2 users for free in non-Docker version.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.