Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Also, I never asked for a browser, nor a buddy. It never gave me an option where to install it, and I didn't want it on my C: drive! :(

Link

LOL. All the options to avoid this type of install are there , he just need it to open his eyes , especially if we consider the fact that his system wasn't on the C:/ drive.......
Comodo it's not the only company which has this type of bundled installers so this guy most likely will be outraged sooner or later into another developer forum.
I know that Melih is an active member at the COMODO forums so hopefully he will decide to make the options more visible in the next re-design or chose how the 'default install' works.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Seriously, Earth? :rolleyes:

You're really going to link to every post by an unhappy user? Are we to expect similar threads regarding other vendors?

We already understand you don't approve of the new installer options or the popups. Continuing to make posts like this after you've already made your point is sliding you into the fanatical 'beating a dead horse' category... :s

Come on man, this is silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.