Over 700,000 people now use Windscribe. 15,000 of them are online right this second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I tested windscirbe but I found that the connection speeds are much slower than my cyberghost connections even though they are to the same location. Not sure if windscribe throttles the speed or they use servers with less bandwidth.

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
I'm finding their servers have slowed down a lot since I bought a lifetime license a month ago. I emailed support and they gave me a typical response: "We are always adding new servers...yada yada". I think it is a good product and will wait to see if new servers ...etc gets added. For now, I switched back to PIA.

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
had another look no stealth i guess it was removed in version 1.61

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    253.4 KB · Views: 343

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I'm finding their servers have slowed down a lot since I bought a lifetime license a month ago. I emailed support and they gave me a typical response: "We are always adding new servers...yada yada". I think it is a good product and will wait to see if new servers ...etc gets added. For now, I switched back to PIA.

It is a typical reply from any support. Like we know about this problem and we are working over it :) I use PureVPN now and it is ok. By the way, today I've launched a windscribe vpn client and it shows me that a new version 1.61 available. I haven't upgraded to new version yet. Any updates? :)

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
It is a typical reply from any support. Like we know about this problem and we are working over it :) I use PureVPN now and it is ok. By the way, today I've launched a windscribe vpn client and it shows me that a new version 1.61 available. I haven't upgraded to new version yet. Any updates? :)

I've used the update:

https://blog.windscribe.com/windscribe-1-61-changelog-bc07800beb5b#.4fn9lcfsh

Service is still under performing ATM with speeds/latency. I have a lifetime license so I'll check speeds in the future ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.