Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda recently published an article stating that their antivirus is better than antiviruses from Kaspersky, ESET, Avast, McAfee, and Microsoft. Surprise, surprise, Panda won. They proved their bold claim by test results from Virus Bulletin, AV-Test, and AV-Comparatives.

Do you think the lightweight, cloud antivirus deserves its top rating or is Panda simply bragging and the reputation is not deserved by it?

Tony Cole

Level 27
I'm not too sure any more whether Kaspersky 2015 is one of the best, from the reviews I've seen it seems to not be doing so well

LABView707

The tests prove nothing as they are all paid for "pay for higher better results."
So Panda paid off all 3 companies? Lol. You amateur YouTube testers with your VM's will never understand real live testing. I have tested Panda Free on my laptop. No VM required. I passed with flying colors.

So let me guess this straight. YouTube amateur testing is more accurate then AV Comparatives, VB100, MRG and AVTest,org? ROFL!

Tony Cole

Level 27
Terrible, Comodo is terrible product it blocks everything, I've had to reinstall a few programs because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.