Battle Panda Cloud Antivirus free + Comodo Firewall or Avast! 6 Free + Zone Alarm 10 Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
Which security combination is more effective:
a) Panda Cloud Antivirus free + Comodo Firewall
or
b) Avast! 6 Free + Zone Alarm 10 Free
Excuse my English! Nu este foarte bun!

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
I have followed reason in combination Comodo + Panda Antivirus Free:
- Panda Cloud Anivirus Free obtained better results
- Comodo firewall is an excellent

D

Deleted member 178

ocsi said:
I have followed reason in combination Comodo + Panda Antivirus Free:
- Panda Cloud Anivirus Free obtained better results
- Comodo firewall is an excellent

then if you are offline you are done. i saw many test of avast all have very good results.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Zonealarm is not really effective unlike to Comodo Firewall. As Zonealarm doesn't have a feature like HIPS so its a basic firewall for inbound and outbound.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
First, find the Antivirus you feel most comfortable with using. Look at it's Pros and Cons, and it performs on your system. How it detects malware, and whether you need to interact before any actions have been taken.

Next, decide which Firewall would best suit you, would you be prepared for pop-ups from either of the Firewall software. How about knowing that Comodo Firewall has HIPS (called Defense+) which can be talkative, and it also uses a Sandbox to isolate (?) unknown files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.