App Review Panda Cloud AV Pro review (nsm0220)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

Manzai

thats true, but its not inclued in the free version. and the anti-exe blocks almost everything and isnt mature. n.nvt can say what he want. the endproduct is just not that good as hes saying. i would say qihoo and many other avs are way better than panda, proactive and detection wise.

It's true. Panda Free (or Panda Cloud) is a simply antivirus Cloud but the behavior shield is very bad.

Reactions: nsm0220 and Striker

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
It's true. Panda Free (or Panda Cloud) is a simply antivirus Cloud but the behavior shield is very bad.
1 thing i dont understand is that somebody says "qihoo got overhyped" its the bigges av in asian. So why should it beoverhyped when its one of the best avs? i dont get it.

M

Manzai

1 thing i dont understand is that somebody says "qihoo got overhyped" its the bigges av in asian. So why should it beoverhyped when its one of the best avs? i dont get it.

In the past, Qihoo was hated because he had concerns of private life and stories Backdoor while Panda was very well placed.
Now Panda has become bad protection, while Qihoo is a killer.

But, I like the aspect of user-frendly of Panda, it's adequate for people who go on known Website.

Reactions: nsm0220

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
thats true, but its not inclued in the free version. and the anti-exe blocks almost everything and isnt mature. n.nvt can say what he want. the endproduct is just not that good as hes saying. i would say qihoo and many other avs are way better than panda, proactive and detection wise.

Not trying to discredit you, but: n.nvt can say what he want. the endproduct is just not that good who said its good? I never said that.
I said they are a top brand as a company, and they play with the big boys due to their innovation and such.
But since we are at the question: the endproduct is just not that good Sure fine ill go with that.... But wait? Could you tell me by what standard? Your standard? a sample pack standard? Or is it the standard set by AV testing companies who have rated Panda at least in the sub top (Or better) for years now Or is it your own experience and that of a hand full of users who failed to understand the program and to maintain the standard computer ABC practice?.
Just wondering.....

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.