Ekran görüntüsü 2023-01-29 130133.png

Last edited by a moderator:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I'm not sure if they ever provide changelogs. I'm sure that as usual, the only way for existing to user to upgrade to the new version is to manually download and install it.

Reactions: Moonhorse

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Panda used to be one of the oldest Antiviruses that i have ever seen on a computer alongside AVG Avast and Norton. It is not very unknown or small . it has shrunk during the years because of the product being left behind the others with very little capabil;ites to protect and cure viruses and other malware. Let alone their non-existent support team and the lack of features.

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.