Expired Panda Giveaways

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
antivirus-2016.jpg

I made this topic for our members to post the Panda Giveaways in one place, for aesthetic reasons of the Giveaway Forum!
Also, all previous giveaways of Panda Software are merged into this topic!

Reasons : Too many giveaways that are lasting too long (we don't mind tho :p )
Giveaways (Topics) are posted chronologically.
If you want to post a giveaway here
, please read carefully all the replies because it could be that the giveaway is already posted by some of our members.
If you would like to thank the original poster of the specific giveaway you need, please make use of the like button, but not on this (first post in the topic), I have created this first "post" just to collect all previous and future Panda Giveaways. Give a like to the member who posted the giveaway.
Avoid spamming words like "Thanks" ; "You're the man" ; "Thank you"...etc if you don't have anything to say beside that.
And most important : Take care ;)

Current Active giveaways:
http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda2016/AP/187226/PANDAAP16.exe Panda Antivirus Pro 2016
http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda2016/IS/187227/PANDAIS16.exe Panda Internet Security 2016
http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda2016/GP/187228/PANDAGP16.exe Panda Global Protection 2016
All giveaways are giving the user a extended trial version in period of 6 months

Take note that :
If you have already used any trial version of Panda 2014/2015 products on your system, you may not be able to activate this special trial editions.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
RE: Free License Panda Gold Protection for 6 months

Thanks. You need to copy and paste the link into new tab, if not it won't work.

Reactions: Koroke San

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
MalwareCenter said:
Thanks. You need to copy and paste the link into new tab, if not it won't work.

I edited the post, now is less confusing :)
Enjoy :D

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Good share BoraMurdar.

An interesting incident happened on my friend pc last night.I am sharing this with other member so they can be aware of this problem.

He install Panda global from the link on his laptop and activated the product which shows 180 days left and made panda account which also show 180 days left.
He had then reinstall the OS on same pc with system image backup as there was trace of cis left behind while installing Panda(He was using CIS before it)
Now when he tried to install and activated panda global on the system it does not activate and says already reach maximum number.
There is no license code in panda a/c and now he cannot activate it :D
He had sent request to panda support lets see what they respond

So install it only once on one machine :p

gone

Level 1
Jul 10, 2012
Activation went smooth. But its annoying every time pc restarts or open ui a pop says you will be un protected in 180 days.does any one know how to turn it off :)

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Spirit said:
Good share BoraMurdar.

An interesting incident happened on my friend pc last night.I am sharing this with other member so they can be aware of this problem.

He install Panda global from the link on his laptop and activated the product which shows 180 days left and made panda account which also show 180 days left.
He had then reinstall the OS on same pc with system image backup as there was trace of cis left behind while installing Panda(He was using CIS before it)
Now when he tried to install and activated panda global on the system it does not activate and says already reach maximum number.
There is no license code in panda a/c and now he cannot activate it :D
He had sent request to panda support lets see what they respond

So install it only once on one machine :p

This kind of thing happened to me with the previous versions of Panda promos. I had written to the support but their reply was unsatisfactory.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
gone said:
Activation went smooth. But its annoying every time pc restarts or open ui a pop says you will be un protected in 180 days.does any one know how to turn it off :)

There was an old giveaway with Panda Internet Security 2013 with 6 months trial key, and the same thing , there was a annoying popup every time... There is nothing we can do about it :)

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Pathetic customer support from Panda.My friend email them 3 days before and submitted the ticket and they didn't responded till now.I don't think user can remain without av protection for 3days.

The service is for customer of Panda gold for which they charge $90 and offer exclusive support,don't know what type of service they provide for panda cloud customer :(

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
gone said:

There was an old giveaway with Panda Internet Security 2013 with 6 months trial key, and the same thing , there was a annoying popup every time... There is nothing we can do about it :)

Nope ...... not as far as I can see, I downloaded the Panda Antivirus Pro 2014 six month trial and every time I boot or every so often a popup reminder will appear to extend my activation, for this alone I will be uninstalling it, I won't even say how much it slows your surfing down, yet another good product turning into bloatware and nagware.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
RE: Panda Gold Protection 6 months free

http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Panda-Gold-Protection-2014-6-months-trial-license?highlight=panda

Already exists bro :)

freebee

Sep 16, 2013
after installing panda gold my windows 8 pc went into repair mode on re-boot
windows was unable to repair & i had no choice but to re-install windows 8

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Google translated page-

Try for 6 months comprehensive antivirus solution Panda Gold Protection to protect your Windows-PC, Mac, Android-smartphone or tablet

Panda Gold Protection protects your PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets Android.
Panda Gold Protection allows you to enjoy life online with complete peace of mind for their safety. The solution provides the maximum antivirus protection for all your devices: PC, Mac, as well as smartphones and tablets running Android. New Panda Gold Protection protects your data regardless of the device or operating system.

pgp1.png

Explore the Internet, check email, make purchases in online stores and pay through internet banking, connect to social networking sites ... Panda Gold Protection protects your online life.

Free License Panda Gold Protection 6 months
Offer valid when you install the Panda on your computer the first time.

To get a free trial version of Panda Gold Protection 6 months, follow these steps:
1. Download Gold Panda Protection (100 MB) for Windows and install it on your computer, create a new account.

2. Activate your account on the link in the email, go to the web portal Panda MyAccount , you can set protection for 6 months (180 days) for Mac ( Panda Antivirus for Mac ) and Android ( Mobile Panda Security ).

Reactions: inspigr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.